Tuesday 12 November 2013

Review of Barry M Grey - Seriously Underrated

Grey is such an Underrated Colour, so it's not the most fun or the most Barbie etc. but it's great for this time of year - even if it's just for the nail art detail. It's dark but soft and fairly neutral.

 
The first coat was a lot Less Patchy than the other Barry M's I picked up this weekend, but everything looks better with 2 coats...


 
It's a Good colour For people with Short nails!
 

As I haven't used grey much I can't really suggest what colours to use with it, I did some black stamping for some subtle deco but looking forward to using this more... I'm thinking of mixing it with some pink glitters.

Personally I love the colour and the application was easy!

Do you own a grey? or do you think it's to plain?

Peace and Love .\/..

No comments:

Post a Comment