Olivia over at Never Ending Nails
Melissa over at Take Me To Your Lacquer
Emmy over at Neon Sparkely Nails
Bathelen over at Bathelen's Nails
In a nutshell the Liebster Award is something which is given to up and coming bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It's a great way of raising awareness of some of the smaller blogs who deserve a bigger chunk of love...
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions given to you by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
- Go to the blogs you nominated and notify them of your nomination.
- Give your nominees 11 questions to answer.
My 11 Nominations:
1. Emma at Naily Perfect2. Olivia over at Never Ending Nails
3. Melissa over at Take Me To Your Lacquer
4. Emmy over at Neon Sparkely Nails
5. Bathelen over at Bathelen's Nails
7. Sarah Over at Tea and Scones
8. Nada at Penguins Left Green Polish
9. Tracey at Bite No More
10. Q at Squeaky Nails
11. Kirstie at Nail Cake
The 11 questions from Olivia:
1. What is your favourite post that YOU have written? I really love my Barbie on a Budget articles and my Sunday Experiments!
2. What is your favourite post on someone else's blog? Wahhh this is a horrible questions... so many possible answers
3. What is your star sign? Do you believe in horoscopes? I'm a Pisces... Astrology is a big subject... not 100% sure...
4. What 3 things do you hope to achieve in the future? Run my own company, have a house with my bf and have a blog that pays for itself!
5. What is your favourite brand of nail polish? Barry M - It sits nicely, they have gorgeous colours, nice effects they're normally on a deal as well... where is the flaw? I can't see one personally...
6. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, what 3 things would you choose to take with you? Sun screen because I burn like... a pasty white girl (because I am one)... Beautifying oil so my hair and skin would stay nice.... then probably a nail varnish or a knife... a knife would probably be more practical... but I might be able to make one on the island!
7. If you were to have tea with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
Nicki Minaj because I love her... I have a slight obsession with her... no posters but if I'm sad I watch documentary vids of her... yeah that's sort of sad.... Other person? Helena Bonham or Vivienne Westwood because they both strike me as cooky!.8. What has been the proudest moment of your life so far?
Well this is depressing...moving on!
9. If you had to move and live somewhere different for a year, where would you live and why? Australia - I have family, they have a good mix of weather, there is such a variety of things to do in one country and they have wallaby parks where you can go and feed wallabies which are like really cute mini kangaroos!
10. Do you have any bad habits that you'd like to kick? Getting up late and being lazy...
11. What is your favourite thing about blogging? When people comment and it's like WOW people are actually reading my blog... not just randomly turning up on the page!
11 Questions from Melissa:
1. Where did your blog name come from? I love Pink and I'm a Princess ;)
2. Do you swatch your whole hand, both hands or just the four fingers of your non-dom hand? Probably my left hand, always the neatest.
3. What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? I kid I kid, what is the dream for your blog? Any hopes for its future? I would love it to get big, to be a well respected and established nail blog and to pay for itself haha!
4. Do you display your polishes or are they tidied away? Away!
5. Favourite film? Hmmm Kill Bill? Got to love a girl kicking ass!
6. What makes a good polish for you? Bottle shape, consistency, brush thickness, etc? No going gloopy and colour true to the bottle after 2 coats!
7. What was your dream job as a kid? Vet
8. Gifs in blogs, yay or nay? As long as it's funny!
9. What's the best thing that's happened to you because of your blog? I've been nominated for this award? And my varnish collection has blossomed <3
10. Who shot first? Say what.....????
11. How long can you see yourself blogging for? Until I have kids that are starting Pre-School then it would depend on what my work commitments are like!
11 Questions from Emmy:1. What is your favourite brand of polish? Barry M
2. What is your favourite polish colour? I love midnight blues, rich purples and anything pink!
3. Do you have a favourite singer/band? I love Nicki Minaj!
4. Do you have any hobbies other than nails? I can Knit and learning to bee-keep!
5. Do you have any pets? My cat Snowflake, my lizard Chilli and boyfriends rottie Blue.
6. What is your hand care routine? Wash and moisturise... I'm really bad at this...!
7. What is your favourite type of nail art? I like simple, effective and eye catching.
8. What inspired you to start blogging? I liked painting my nails and coming up with manicure designs... why not write about it?!
9. Favourite food? Oooshhh... Chocolate? My bf does a mean chicken in white wine creamy sauce with the worlds yummiest mash potatoes... and my mum does a mean briosche!
10. What is your most wanted polish? Essie Mattyfying Top Coat - have not been able to get hold of it atm!
11. What nail art trend do you hate? Not sure I've come across one that I hate... saying that I'm not very good at doing multi-coloured stripes.
11 Questions from Bathelen:
1) what got you into nail polish/blogging?I liked painting my nails and coming up with manicure designs... why not write about it?!
2) what is your favourite ever polish? Barry M Yellow Topaz Stone
3) If you had to choose one beauty brand to use for the rest of your life what would it be? Dior or Benefit - Dior's foundation smells so good!
4) Which is your favourite blog: Three I have been following from the beginning are the nail art challenge; Marias nail art; Criminal Nails
5) How do you take photos for your blog? Badly with my Galaxy S3 Mini.
6) what is the biggest challenged you've faced with your blog? Blogging consistently...
7) what beauty product could you not live without? Conditioner, my hairs a...
8) What is your favourite weather? Sun with a breeze... or cold and rainy outsie when I'm snuggled in bed...
9) Nail art or One pretty colour? Do I have to choose... Minimalist Nail Art?!
10) Meat or Veggie? Gotta love a good juicy steak!
11) what is your Best Beauty Tip: Go out wearing clothes you're comfortable in, confidence is way more attractive than a girl consistently fidgeting with her outfit!
My 11 questions for my 11 Nominees:
1) What's your go to nail art style? (e.g. Plain, dotticure, themed)
2) What was the first blog you followed?
3) What has been your biggest blogging mistake to date?
4) Any hints and tips for other blogging beginners?
5) Name & Shame: Your worst nail varnish purchase?
6) Name & Fame: Best varnish buy of the year so far?
7) What are your nail essentials? Fake nails? Buffer? Top coat you swear by?
8) Square or shaped?
9) Do your family and friends know about your blog?
10) Why out of my 11 choosen do you deserve this award the most?
11) If you were going to make one varnish what would it be? colour and name!
Can't wait to read everyone's answers.... Best of luck!
World Peace .\/..
Can't wait to read everyone's answers.... Best of luck!
World Peace .\/..