Thursday 27 June 2013

No. 7 - Lemonade Crush Summer Nail Art Design

Going away this weekend and have picked to wear Summer Design No.7 Lemonade Crush.
I used Barry M Station Road for the lemon, AND I LOVE IT! Every time I use this polish I love it more and more, its pastel with a punch so great for this Summer...
Then I used Essie Blanc (recommended by Kelli from 'the nail polish challenge') for my accent nail with a coat of Barry M Pink Iridescent to give it a bit of fizz!
This is the first pic I've posed holding a nail bottle if you couldn't tell ha ha! Comment below and let me know what you think :-D
World Peace .\/..
(P.S I'm going to do my tootsies in No.12 Neon Accent Design very shortly...)

2 comments:

  1. I love textures and this one by BarryM is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! It is such a summery colour, I really enjoyed wearing it :)

    ReplyDelete