Monday 5 August 2013

No.1 - Bumble Bee Summer Nail Art Design

This year I have enrolled on a bee keeping course, which was the inspiration for this design. Originally the white tips were meant to be caviar but I have currently misplaced my Nail Rock Caviar, and will probably have to replace it. With out the caviar it's not to in your face and you could wear it to work...



This is a fairly simple design if you have  a few hours spare, I started off by doing the tips in Essie Blanc (2 coats), waited till dry and then filled in the rest with Bourjois Sunny Sunday...



 Then I used my Barry M Nail Art Pen in Black to add the stripes, if you can't tell by the pictures I'm still getting use to it! (As always if you have any hints and tips please leave a comment...)


Looking forward to wearing these bad boys out, am currently trying to work my way through my first set of Summer Nail Designs so that I can have a post with them all listed for you guys to see, but there will be a couple of posts this week containing designs from my Summer Nails 2.

Let me know if you have any questions, please comment and follow!

World Peace .\/..

No comments:

Post a Comment