Thursday 17 October 2013

Barbie on a Budget: Cheap Cheats, UK Bargain Buys and Treat of the Week.

TGIT!
 
 

Cheap Cheats

So this isn't the cheapest cheat in the world but is considerably cheaper than going out and buying different Matte Colour Varnishes.
Get a Matte Varnish!
You're not restricted colour wise and you can turn any colour in your collection matte. I love my matte polish and I've already done some experiments and designs with it!
There should be some more experiments this Sunday so keep your eyes peeled!
I recommend Matte About You - Essie £7.99 @ Superdrug.

 

Bargain of the week:
Maybelline  -  3 for £7 @ Boots

















 
 
This is by far the Best Bargain of the week... in my eyes - the deal on 17 is good, but I swear the pots are smaller? And Maybelline is still cheaper!

Bargain Buys:
Barry M Website has 30% off till Saturday Night!


@ Superdrug.com:
Models Own -B1G11/2price
L'Oreal - B1G11/2price
Maybelline - B1G11/2price
Rimmel - 3 for 2
2 True - 3 for £5
Oh My Gosh (GOSH minis) - 3 for £5
Bourjois - 2 for £7
Beauty UK - 2 for £5
Accessorize - 2 for £5
Make Up Academy - 2 for £5
Max Factor - Saving available
Sally Hansen- Saving available
Revlon - Saving available
B. - Saving available


@ Boots.com

Maybelline - 3 for £7
Bourjois - 2 for £7
Rimmel - 2 for £5
Seventeen - 3 for £10
Selected Miss Sporty - 2 for £3
Select Max Factor - 3 for 2
Selected Maybelline - 3 for 2
Barry M - Free Gift*
Models Own - Free Gift*
No 7 - Free Gift*
Rimmel - Free Gift*
Selected Revlon - Save £2

Treat of the week:


Barry M Limited Edition - £3.99 @ Boots & Superdrug 
I couldn't find a picture but I think there are 4 Limited editions this winter - Diamond Glitter, Gold Dust and a couple of others - I will be showing one on my blog this weekend/very soon so keep your eyes peeled.




Hope you Enjoyed this post again!
Let me know if you have any questions and if there is anything you'd like to see featured in Budget- Style.

World Peace .\/..

No comments:

Post a Comment